Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week 3 of training.

I've noticed from looking back on this blog that I was running faster while training on the treadmill/ track than I am now. It's hard for me to pace myself, I think I really want to invest in a Garmin Forerunner sometime soon. Sunday I took my rest day, and looking at my schedule for the week I don't get another one until Sunday. Monday I ran 3 miles at Celebration, which was actually pretty neat because I saw a gator there for the first time. (Monday) I ran 3 miles in 30:34. 

I ran the beginning with my roommate, so we did a really easy pace. (Today) I ran 2 miles in 17:41. 

I have my alarm set for 6:10 AM. I am going to run my 7 miles tomorrow morning, which will be the longest distance I've ran in a while. 7 miles before work? Why not.

Where did July go?

 I can't believe I'm already on my 3rd week of training. The results are up from the Lakeland series- it says I am currently in 3rd place in my age division- which doesn't make sense because the top girl is in my age group, but they didn't display her name. I'm not sure how they are doing scoring, but if I remain in the top 3 I will get recognized next race!

No comments:

Post a Comment