Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Almost Ready!

ALMOST ready. I've been getting nervous about this weekend, now that it is quickly approaching. I went to Lululemon today to get an outfit for the run. I needed longer shorts- and a top. I ended up buying the "Groovy Run Short"  (highlights: mid-length, COOLMAX liner, chafe-resistant) in all black and a "Cool Racerback" (highlights- luon fabric, body hugging, flat seamed) top in a light purple with stripes. It's a really simple outfit, and I debated going with short sleeves but didn't want to be too hot. I went to three different stores today looking for Body Glide and it was nowhere to be found! Here are a few other options I tried on at the store. I want that blue top, but the material is so delicate I'm nervous I would snag it just by looking at it.



I am starting to put out some of my items for the marathon- I am going to wake up in the morning to do a quick 3 mile loop before running errands, cleaning up and packing for my big weekend ahead. I'm actually going to wear my outfit to test it out tomorrow morning- I did the same thing while training for the half- wore my outfit one time before the actual race and I will do it again tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment