Sunday, May 1, 2011

Celebration Run!

What a perfect morning. New shoes, check! New running belt, check! New running trail, check! Sunshine (maybe a little too warm) check, check! My new shoes felt awesome. I woke up before 8 and had a healthy breakfast of english muffins with almond butter, flax seeds and fruit. We drove the short distance to Celebration and I was thrilled to check out my new trails.
I actually got lost a bit in the woods/ trails and didn't know if I would ever get out of it, but I did.

I ran 6 miles in 57:35. 

I bought a SPI belt yesterday at Track Shack for my upcoming marathon. WHAT A DIFFERENCE! I ran with only my phone in it today and I couldn't even feel it on my waist.
I didn't take any pictures on my run because I was trying to keep a pace (even though it was HOT!) and try to start learning my way around. My room is finally coming together :)

No comments:

Post a Comment