Tuesday, May 24, 2011

...and I'm back!

Last night my feet were still a little sore, but the weather outside was beautiful. My favorite way to enjoy a nice day is definitely by running. Today I woke up good as new! I knew exactly how I wanted to spend the afternoon. It's been a little longer than a week, the longest I've gone without running since I've started training back in January. I went to Celebration and anticipated getting back into it slow with a 3 mile jog. I felt great and went for 5.

I ran 5 miles in 53:34. 

It was slow, but awesome. I felt great, and didn't feel any pain. I don't know how it will be from here without "training" or having a goal in mind. I do have a few in mind, such as improving my 5k times. I don't know when my next race will be yet, but I'm excited to start lining them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment