Thursday, May 5, 2011

WOW Run

I can't think of any other word to describe my run just now. WOW. 8.5 miles? Really? They FLEW by. And by that I mean I could have went on another 8.5 miles, easily. Back to my favorite running area, Celebration. Every detail about today's run was perfect, the setting, the weather, my energy, everything. Maybe it had something to do with my lunch ;) Or the fact I was sitting all day and antsy to get out and RUN! I took some pictures along the trail to share. The trail was like my private trail, I saw very few people on it the entire time. I have a feeling I am going to run miles, and miles, and miles on these trails. I LOVE them!

I ran 8.51 miles in 1:32:03. 


I really feel like I'm exactly where I am supposed to be at this moment. These trails are just perfect in every way, I'm on the path to getting my dream job, and feel strong. Although I'm not where I want to be with my weight, I think this is definitely the best shape I have ever been in. I don't think there has ever been a time in my life where I could just go for a 8.5 mile run on a random night during the week, and not think twice about it. Happy!

Now it's time for Parks and Recreation! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment