Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Quick 3

I ran 3 miles in 25:38. 

I didn't start until around 8:30 PM and it was already getting dark. I usually don't run so late, but I had a busy day and knew I wanted to get a run in because the weather was perfect. I ran in Celebration and stayed around downtown and the trails that were near it, and lit up. It was getting pretty dark by the time I started, and I was pretty hungry which made me move faster than usual for a quick run. I felt great the entire time. I thought about just not doing it today because of how busy I was, but I love when I go anyways and feel great afterwards.

Today I made a spinach, banana, greek yogurt, flax seeds and cranberry juice SMOOTHIE. I have heard a lot of things about putting spinach in smoothies, and tried it today. It was delicious! I have been making a lot of smoothies lately, which are a great substitute to breakfast since I am usually getting ready while eating. I'm excited for Memorial Day weekend, I have a friend coming in from Ft. Lauderdale. It's supposed to rain, but I hear it will only rain here and there. I hope that is true because I plan on running, swimming, and playing tennis on my days off!


Now that my half and full marathon are completed I am anxious for a new goal. I am thinking a triathlon. Now I need a bike... 

No comments:

Post a Comment