Monday, June 20, 2011

500 Days of Summer and 5 mile morning!

Last night my roommate and I watched one of my favorite movies, 500 Days of Summer.



There are VERY few movies I will watch over, and over again. This is one of them. I absolutely adore this movie. I love the soundtrack as well. I went to bed early last night knowing I was going to wake up to RUN this morning. I am really enjoying the morning runs, because what better way to start your day?

I ran 5 miles in 47:14

My roommate Beth woke up as well to run. We ran the first mile together, she is training to run an entire 5k without stopping. I know she will do it! The run went by pretty fast and didn't seem to hot at first, but at the end I could feel summertime in the air. I'm so happy I started early, because today is supposed to be 99 degrees! There is no way I could run in that heat.


It's such a nice feeling to be done with work and already worked out for the day. I started my week with a great run and I listened to the 500 Days of Summer soundtrack this morning. I 100% recommend it.



No comments:

Post a Comment