Tuesday, June 28, 2011

NEED: New Shoes

I am still holding off with my new shoes. I want to go back to Track Shack and get a second opinion. In the meantime, I know running without inserts distance is not great. I woke up this morning to do 5 miles with my roommate, but I think I am going to concentrate on speed and strength this week until I can get new shoes.

I ran 5 miles in 52:39 today.


My plan for tomorrow is to use the gym at our apartment and do speed- maybe three miles at a QUICK pace, but spread out. In between I will do abs and strength.

I am really beginning to enjoy working out in the morning, mainly because I have the rest of the afternoon! In other news, I have officially decided to sign up for the Wine and Dine Half Marathon in October. I am going to need to now research another training program- and with a half in October maybe I will go for a full again in December or January- since the training will be half done. I am going to look into signing up this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment