Thursday, June 2, 2011

6:48

I ran a 6:48 mile on the treadmill today. 

I ran too fast in the beginning, and was almost out of breath- but then kept a pretty steady pace. I really enjoyed the speed workout. It was quick, and I really pushed myself. I'm used to running distance, so sometimes after a long run I don't feel as if I pushed myself- even if it was a great run.

 I did weight training at the gym in my apartment complex today. They are missing 8 lb weights, even though I have requested for them to get them and they only have one 10 lb weight. I used the two fives, and did random things with the 10 lb weight. I don't really have a plan in the weight room, I usually do a mix of sit ups, arm exercises, squats and sprint on the treadmill. I think I NEED to incorporate at LEAST one day a week of this exercise. I have printed plans in the past, and just can't seem to follow them. My dad is going to bring me 8 and 10 lb weights so I can do the videos on the TV in my apartment, but the gym wasn't as bad as I anticipated today. My friends have a soccer game on Sunday- a championship game so today I made a poster for it. I don't know if they will love it or hate it, I thought it was funny but I have a different sense of humor then, well everyone.

I found pictures of them from Halloween which is why they are wearing those hard hats and mustaches...

No comments:

Post a Comment