Friday, June 24, 2011

New Shoes!

Yes, I got new shoes. They are Asics and I have never ran in this brand before. Actually it's the first time they haven't been Nike in a long time. I don't know how I feel about this switch, but I think the pain in my feet had a lot to do with the shoe so hopefully this solves the problem. Since I am still running with my Nike watch, I had to buy a Nathan holder for the chip in my shoe for $10. Again, I don't know how I feel about all of these changes, but I guess tomorrows 5k will be the perfect opportunity to find out.

I took a REST day today. I didn't wake up in the morning and considered going swimming after work, but just decided to take today off all together. It's 7:40 PM and I want to be in bed by 9 AM. I have a 5 AM wake up call, and I'm hoping to feel better at tomorrow's race than the last one. Here are some pictures of my new shoes. I haven't done as much speed training as I would have liked since the last race, but I am using tomorrow as a speed workout :)





No comments:

Post a Comment