Tuesday, February 22, 2011

85 and SUNNY!

Today was fabulous! I got in last night, and was greeted by my friends adorable parents. I got to the house I am staying at where I am housesitting and dog sitting, and everything was labeled. My friends are the cutest, I actually had Disney dollars on my bed with a note that read "Best of luck with the marathon. Please get yourself something very "Princess-y" to celebrate!" I will just have to do that! There were also the cutest little Disney characters. I am going to put them on my Birthday cake this year!
The best part about today? RUNNING OUTSIDE! I was so excited. I ran my 30 minute run at a comfortable pace.

I ran 32 minutes 59 seconds, 3.54 miles

It's written differently today because my chart said "30 minutes" instead of how many miles it gave me a time. Tomorrow I have a 20 minute run. I laid by the pool today and was going to read my new Malcolm Gladwell book "What the Dog Saw" but I kept falling asleep! I have read all of his other books, Blink, Outliers, The Tipping Point, and have enjoyed them all. 

I love the nice weather. I am in a great mood. I went to Publix tonight to stock up on some healthy treats for the next few weeks. I am excited to try some of the things I bought that I have been seeing in blogs such as flax seeds and almond butter.

I am going to sleep extra early tonight so I can wake up earlier to run, it gets hot pretty early! I am not complaining though! 


No comments:

Post a Comment