Monday, February 21, 2011

What a wonderful morning!

YAY! I did my last 3 mile RACE PACE today before my big run. And I really pushed myself the last mile! I ran at 7.5 for two miles and 8.0 on the last one. I went to breakfast with my mom and dad this morning and has two pancakes with blueberry compote and coffee! The sweet breakfast must have helped me because I was full of energy, and excited because my dad I decided to go to Yoga immediately after my run.

I ran 3 miles in 24 minutes and 2 seconds with a race pace of 7'59! My last mile was ran in 7.03!

I can honestly say something I never thought possible. I think I'm in love with Yoga. I have always wanted to like it, but never really has. I thought Yoga was the new "trendy" thing, but never really understood it. I have taken three classes at Yoga Shelter and it's totally changed my view on yoga. The stretching was exactly what I needed after a quick 3 mile run and perfect to do before I have to sit on a flight!

For lunch I had my favorite new creation but I did 1/2 of each and added strawberries. I love it!
Last night I wanted to check if there was a lululemon in Orlando and to my surprise, there is a OUTLET! There are only 3 outlets in the world, and one of them is in Orlando. I definitely over packed, I have two suitcases to check in and a carry on and a purse. I tried to go through my suitcase and take out clothes, in hopes the outlet won't dissapoint. I am headed to the airport in a few minutes! I am hoping I get bumped to the later flight for a $400 voucher. Then I will immediately book my spring break to California! Either way, I'm excited to get there! Orlando here I come!


No comments:

Post a Comment