Wednesday, February 16, 2011

San Diego? Full Marathon?

I know it's crazy to be thinking about a full marathon, with my first half only a little more than a week away, but I am! I am really considering signing up for the Dodge Rock 'n' Roll San Diego Marathon & 1/2.  I got a e-mail confirmation today that one of my best friends signed up for the full, with the possibility of a few others doing the half! I am definitely going to wait until after next week and see my run goes, but I think it would be great timing in June.

I will get home from Orlando March 10, which means I will have a little less than three months to train for the full. However, I have already been training two months for my first half- so if I just keep running the two weeks I am in Florida (which I am sure I will because I am ecstatic to run outside again) then when I get home I can get right back into it. ALSO, it will start to warm up so I can do my training outside instead of the gym! 

I REALLY might do this! A full marathon? 26.2 miles? Help? 



No comments:

Post a Comment