Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The sun is shining.

It sure is! How can 30 degrees feel like summer? I went to the gym after work and didn't even wear a jacket- I know that is dumb but it just seemed so nice! I woke up today feeling less sore and much better than yesterday. I guess that is what a 3 hour nap and 8 hours of sleep will do to you.

I have been drinking Yogi tea instead of my morning coffee as a attempt to limit my caffeine in the morning. I drank a green tea every morning in Thailand, and for some reason just felt healthier drinking tea over coffee. I've been drinking Yogi Green Tea Goji Berry and Yogi Green Tea Pomegranate. I don't put ANY sugar or anything in it, and it's delicious! It took me a while to realize each tea bag has a cute little note on it. I thought that was very clever and inspiring!


I did my 4 mile run today after work. 

I ran 4 miles in 37 minutes and 1 second. 

One of my students got me the CUTEST little "Strawberry Grow Kit". I'm not sure where he got it, but I love it! I hope a little strawberry grows. 


I am going to try Yoga Shelter this week, and I'm really looking forward to it. Also I am staying in Orlando another week or two, so I'm really excited! I have to book that now. My lululemon stride jacket II came in the mail, and I'm quite disappointed with it. The style is cute, but the zipper is a pain! It will not zip right. I am about to call them right now to see what's going on, I don't know if I will order from lululemon again, going to the store is more convenient. I ordered the ultimate running socks and they came snagged! The customer service was great though, I called and got free 2 day shipping on a new pair, but now I have to take the other ones back. My new socks were great, however. I wore them on my 12 mile trial run, and they didn't slip, and felt great. I couldn't really tell a big difference from the featherweight socks I wear, but they did have a l (left) and r (right) to tell the difference between the two!

I have about 50 emails to go through, my pet peeve is having even one in my inbox! I don't know how I let them fill up, I have a lot of catching up to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment