Friday, February 11, 2011

REST Today, 12 miles tomorrow!

Today was BUSY! I worked from 7:15 AM-2:45 PM, then had to drive my parents to the airport- came home, made reservations to SKYDIVE in Orlando and ordered contacts, got ready and packed for a weekend at my sister's and boyfriends! I got to my sister's around 6:15 PM and we went directly to the Palace of Auburn Hills for the Detroit Piston's Game. It was a sold out game, just because of the fact they were playing Miami and Lebron James is on the team! He was explained to me as the "Michael Jordan" of our time, so that was cool to watch him. Even if I didn't "watch" it too much :) Aretha Franklin was at the game as well, and I could see her. It was fun. My sister's family had a suite at the game and there was dinner there. I had two great accomplishments- NO bread & butter and NO cookies! However I did have a margarita (well basically two since my sister didn't finish hers...)

Tomorrow is my 12 mile run. I found two tracks I am debating between. I am actually really excited. I am excited to try the GU Energy Gel and listen to my new playlist. Also, this will be the LONGEST run I have ever ran in my life... Until next weekend :)

I have been looking at a few health and running blogs which have inspired me to try a few "creative" breakfasts. The pictures on these blogs look so good. However, my pictures look like an small infant made my breakfast. It was actually good though! It was plain instant oatmeal with hot water, a small scoop of the organic peanut butter I posted, a little bit of whip cream, and blueberries on top!
My sister and brother in law got me the CUTEST little french macaroons for Valentine's Day. They are shaped as hearts and even have sparkles on them. I love them and ate 1.5 of them already, but I have 6 to share this Valentine's weekend or save for myself :)
These are from pinwheel bakery in Ferndale, Michigan.
How cute are these? It's almost midnight... Time to go to sleep, big run tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment