Monday, February 7, 2011

Back on the treadmill...

It's always hard for me to fall asleep Sunday night. Probably because I love sleeping in Sunday! I fell asleep really late last night, so was exhausted at work. I got home from work and slept from 2-5:30 PM today! Not good. I woke up, ate dinner and went to the gym to complete my 4.5 comfortable pace run. I haven't been on the treadmill in over a week, since I've been on the track. It was hard to get back on it, since my preference is OUTSIDE, track, treadmill. The track and treadmill don't do justice for running outside, but the track was nice compared to the treadmill.

I ran 4.5 miles in 42 minutes and 59 seconds.                              

I tried Organic Peanut Butter this morning with my bread. It was definitely not as creamy as regular, but it was still good. I really like this multigrain bread as well. I need a better picture to link the brand.


I can't believe it's already 9:45 PM. Probably since my day consisted of sleeping. Tomorrow my friends and I are doing a "cooking club" where everyone brings one dish (appetizer, main, drink, dessert) and there is always wine and a different theme. We do it about once a month, I just joined since I returned home from Bangkok. Tomorrow's theme is "healthy eating". I have dessert! It was originally Valentine's Day themed and I really wanted to make these cookies my cousin made for Christmas. I decided I am going to attempt them tomorrow substituting ingredients to make it "healthier". Some ideas I had were to substitute the butter for organic butter, sugar for sugar in the raw, and flour to whole wheat flour. By making them mini, will make them healthier because we won't be tempted to eat so many! I will see how they turn out tomorrow and maybe even document the process.

I need to get back on a normal schedule for the week, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment