Saturday, February 5, 2011

Productive Saturday!

What a productive Saturday I've had so far! I went to breakfast with my mom, went to REI, Lululemon and BCBG at the mall, ran my 3 EZ miles, did strength training all in a snowstorm! I bought the two GU Energy Gel's in Chocolate Outrage and JET Blackberry, I bought two CLIFF Shot Turbo Energy Gels in Double Expresso and Chocolate Cherry and a pack of GU Chomps Pure Performance Energy Chews. I am excited to try these on my 12 mile run next weekend!
I bought the Reverse Groove ShortsFlo Y Bra IV, and a sliplesss headband  at Lululemon.

I want to try the shorts because they are a little longer, and I want something that won't chafe at all, but not as hot as crops or pants. I am debating between wearing the shorts or a run skirt I previously bought. Nothing was on sale today that I bought, and I saw the skirt I bought a few weeks ago for $50 on sale for $19 so that was annoying. I love getting items on sale at Lululemon, because there is rarely anything great on sale- however I hate it's final sale! I still don't know what I'll wear to the Princess Half Marathon , but I am really excited for a trip to Florida and some nice weather! I can't decide if I want to be Minnie or a Princess for this day! How cute is the bow? I bought it in Tokyo Disney Sea!
I will also most likely wear this headband because it doesn't slip whatsoever! 

I also finally caved in and bought a Yoga mat. I bought "The Mat" at lululemon, because the reviews online were much higher than for the regular mat. The regular mat said it was slippery, and since I know I will be starting yoga with my groupon, I wanted a good mat. My goal is to learn the technique enough at the 24 classes I purchased to be able to do videos at home, and this mat can go on carpet- which is what I have in my room. I bought it in light purple, it's heavy and kind of smells weird but I'll see how it is in YOGA!
Today was my EZ run, and 3 miles seemed so short after the 10 yesterday! 

I ran my 3 miles EZ run in 29 minutes and 50 seconds.

Today was my last day at the gym I joined on a week pass to use the track, it was fun to run on the track today because it was snowing so hard.

I also got my new CDs in the mail today from Amazon! I can't wait to update my playlist. I will review all of the items I bought, as soon as I use them. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment