Saturday, February 26, 2011

Skydive Saturday



Today was one of those days that you know you will remember the rest of your life. I went skydiving for the second time. This time was in Orlando at "Skydive Space Center" and we had views of Kennedy Space Center and Cape Canaveral. I wasn't nervous at all, but we had to wait 4 hours to get on the plane. It was amazing, the first time I went in Thailand I was preoccupied by the video and camera, trying to make sure I smiled. Also she said a flip wouldn't make the video as close up so I wanted to do it again. So today I did, and the guy flipped me out backwards this time and did flips! We were up 15,000 feet.
Waiting the 4 hours... My friend braided my hair!

I did my 20 minute run today and ran 2.08 miles. 

I woke up at 9:15 AM to run. I had a few drinks last night, so actually going was a accomplishment! Tonight I just prepared everything for tomorrow! Take a look!

I would love to post more, but I am really going to bed now at 8:34 PM. We are waking up at 3 AM for the race, so goodnight! I am so excited! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment