Thursday, February 10, 2011

Harry Potter... Disappointed

I mentioned a few posts ago I was going to see Harry Potter. We missed it, and I finally went today! I have loved every Harry Potter movie in the past, except this one. I missed Hogwarts, and the story line in general. I haven't read the books, but this just really seemed all over the place.

Anyways, today was cross training. I did the elliptical at the gym for 60 minutes. The first 30 I read a magazine, and the next 30 I held 5 lb weights and listened to music. I like holding the weights throughout cardio, because I'm sure I have expressed my boredom during strength.

I came home and had an amazing protein shake from melaleuca. Here are the details:
ProFlex20™ Shake — Dutch Chocolate
How Protein Works

Exercise creates microscopic tears in your muscle fibers. Your body uses amino acids found in protein to repair and strengthen those muscles by properly replenishing them during and after workouts, so your recovery time decreases and you feel less fatigue. Fast-absorbing dairy proteins give your body the post-workout nutrition it needs while fiber aids in digestive comfort.


I found a track for Saturday! I have my 12 mile run this Saturday and I am going to practice it like it's the race. I will work on my playlist tonight, and I have everything else prepared. I am actually excited about this :)

No comments:

Post a Comment