Friday, February 25, 2011

Princess Expo and Lululemon Princess Party!

I woke up this morning with the anticipation of my Princess Expo. My friend had to work until 1:15 PM on her laptop, and the hours leading up until we could leave felt like forever. I went on a walk (4.21 miles), made breakfast/ snack/ and lunch for my friend while she worked, cleaned up, and searched for local gyms to get a trial membership to do yoga next week after the run. For snack I made "grown up" ants on a log. I used almond butter and granola on top- they were a hit!
I wish everyday was a Princess Expo! I am so excited, I am wearing my shirt. Seriously, I came home and put it on immediately. Isn't it the best Princess shirt in the world?
I was so excited to go to the lululemon outlet, but I was a little disappointed. I have found better sales at the regular store! They didn't have any jackets except heavy ones, and barely any pants- the only pants were still in the $80 range. It was fun to be there though, all the girl had Princess crowns on for the party. I immediately walked in and asked if I was one of the first 50 to get a tinsel, I wasn't even sure what that was, but I was. I now have a red sparkly thing in my hair like the Maloof lady on Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. The picture looks like she is checking me for lice, but she is really adding Princess bling.They had Mix protein smoothies (very sweet, but good... probably too much sugar to be healthy) to try and a station to make signs for your Princess runners, unfortunately I can't hold my own sign. I did buy a top though, for $40ish which isn't bad but not great. I liked it though, and will probably wear it skydiving tomorrow! 

We had to hurry through the expo so my friend could get back to work. I wish we could have explored longer, but I go tto do everything we went for. We got our bibs, shirts, tracking, and goal bracelets. I have never used these, so I am excited! 

Soon the race will be here. The whole reason I started this blog! I do have a few goals for after the blog. I really need to incorporate strength training, continue yoga, and eat healthier. I was really hoping to lose a few more lbs from the training, which didn't happen. I know I am disciplined since I followed my schedule, so I need to expand beyond running (even though this is a running blog) to reach those goals. I have a few more pictures of the Expo on my camera I will add. I am going to rest up a bit, we are headed out tonight. What a fun weekend ahead, skydiving tomorrow and RACE DAY Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment