Wednesday, April 27, 2011

1 down 1 to go

I went to a yoga this morning. Vinyasa. The instructor was 15 minutes late, and therefore tried to hold us 15 minutes after- I had breakfast plans so I left early. I was kind of annoyed to leave early, but I had to. Also, I might go to my LAST one at 4:30 PM. I have been running errands all day, and I have a few more so I figured a Yoga class might just work.

It has been great to see all my family and friends the past week. It always makes me sad that we don't try to see each other ALL the time, and just not on special occasions.

Back to errands. No running today. I am getting antsy again! I really miss it when I can't lace up and go. I'm starting to get a little nervous for my marathon. I just don't want to get injured! It's only 17 days away! Well exactly 17 days, 13 hours, 6 minutes and 42 seconds from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment