Monday, April 4, 2011

Monday

Happy Monday! FYI I need to look into taking glucosamine and fish oil pills. They were recommended by a runner friend, who said they have helped.

I wanted to go to yoga at 4:30 PM but my grown up banking took a little longer than expected. I am thinking of doing a Exercise TV tonight, but truthfully I am just exhausted. The weather is just terrible. It's windy, rainy and cold. Luckily I am going to Bonita Springs, Florida this weekend am determined to get a long run in the beautiful weather.

I honestly don't have too much to post today. I am a little sleepy and have a long list of things "to do" before my move. I packed quite a bit yesterday. My room is starting to look a bit empty. A new adventure is on the way!

This motivational quote might be just what I need to schedule my runs/ yoga in with all of this craziness going on around me!

No comments:

Post a Comment