Thursday, April 7, 2011

Pittsburgh Marathon!

I'm officially all set up for the Pittsburgh Marathon.  I am so excited! Today I booked my flight. I am leaving Orlando on Saturday and returning Monday. It is going to be a SHORT trip, with a lot of travel, but I didn't want to make it longer since I will be starting my new job just the week before. I was considering leaving Friday night, or early Saturday morning, but my schedule allows me to be rested and just be like a regular weekend with the exception of the majority of it traveling or running. I won the flight and registration from Arctic Ease, and they have been so helpful and accommodating. I can't wait to meet the great people behind it! It will be fun to have people supporting me there, even if I just met them, or barely know them at all. Today was jam packed of errands/ getting ready for Florida. My sister is on her way here right now for a quick dinner before we head off to Bonita Springs for the weekend. I am bringing my laptop to track my runs, which I am 100% committed to doing this weekend. Bring on the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment