Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter Bunny

Happy Easter!

I took another REST day today.

It's not that I was sore, it's that I was BUSY! Last night my friends threw a surprise going away party for me. I walked into Rojo in St. Clair Shores to family and friends sitting at a long table there for a night of margaritas and dinner! My friend Natalie made me a cake! Not just any cake, this was the most beautiful cake I've ever seen. They told me she made it and I didn't believe it, it was a colorful cake with Mickey ears on it. I absolutely LOVED it, and was so touched by the effort that was put into making it. I had an absolute blast, and having everyone together in one place made me a little sad to be leaving...

It was the perfect night to see all of my friends again before my big move this week. I had a wonderful Easter with family and now need to settle down and see what I have going on this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment