Friday, April 1, 2011

Oh, so busy!

I love Friday nights. Especially when they are relaxing and productive! Today I didn't even have time for a workout. I was swamped! I went to the chiropractor after work, and to my surprise she doesn't think I should be doing some of the stretches that different runners have recommended. She said I should wait until my hip is back in place? I'm not sure, because I'm getting different opinions now from different professionals, but I think I will do my normal stretches and listen to her for a bit, because my hip hasn't felt 100% since it started hurting.

After the chiropractor I stopped to see the baby boy. It was so cute, I was holding him when he was sleeping and said "Why is my boy so sleepy?" and in the corner my other little cousin James said "I'm not sleepy, I'm just resting". I was talking about Peter (the baby), but James just figured he was my boy! They both are :)


I have furniture for my room in Orlando! I am buying it off the girl who lives in the room now, but is moving out soon. I went today to buy bedding, and went to Kohls and Marhsalls for deals. I ended up buying white 800 thread count Simply Vera by Vera Wang sheets and white decorate pillows, and a Ralph Lauren white fake down comforter from Marshall's. The furniture is black so I really want a white & black theme, but not obnoxious. I bought 3 decorative pillows, but it doesn't look right. I need more sizes/ or something. I'm not really sure the look I'm going for since I haven't even seen the furniture yet! The black and white pillows below I bought from Urban Outfitters a few years ago in college, but I'm kind of over them now. What looks better?



I have a busy weekend of packing/ financing/ and figuring out what exactly I need to accomplish the next few weeks. Let me just say this: It's a LOT!

I think Yoga all weekend might be in the works. I really need to fit a long run in as well- hopefully the weather cooperates. 


I'm calling it a night early on this Friday night, goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment