Thursday, April 14, 2011

Gotcha

Today I took a rest day. Unfortunately tomorrow will be a rest day too, because I go to the airport a hour after I get out of work. I will have another active week in California though. I can't believe tomorrow is the last day of work. I have been there since the end of October and it flew by.

 "Gotcha" is the name of my new nail polish. I know I have been complaining about how busy and stressed I am, well one of the things was to use one of my groupons for a manicure and pedicure. I got two when it came out last December for Christmas for my mom and I, and we were going to wait to use it together for a special occasion. Well, considering I only have less than 5 days in Michigan we needed to make a quick girls date out of a random Thursday. Today was the day since tomorrow I head to California.


I also got my haircut at Alex and Emilio where one of my best friends Renee is a stylist. We ended the day meeting my sister for a great Italian meal. It was so fun! I definitely needed a little relaxing today after the craziness my life has been. I felt guilty because I have a lot to figure out and pack, but tomorrow I head to California and I am going to try to put it all behind me and enjoy the company of my best friends. I have been looking forward to this trip for a long time- great company, weather, runs and possibly Disneyland!  If I make it to this Disney location then I have visited every location, except Paris.  

My girlfriends Kendall, Natalie, Gretchen and Hannah. So excited to see them this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment