Sunday, April 3, 2011

Yoga Morning!

This was a YOGA morning. I spent 8:15-11:15 this morning at Yoga Shelter!  This weekend was packed of running around and trying to get things done, I didn't even have time to go to Yoga on Friday or Saturday. I wanted to make up for it today by trying two classes in one day. It was great! I went to Fusion and Xflowsion, two classes I really enjoy. I got the stretch in Fusion and cardio in Xflowsion. I thought I would be really tired and ready to get out of the second class, but I really enjoyed it and it went by fast. I felt even more flexible the second class than the first, and was really happy with the decision to do two yoga classes! I will probably have to double up a few more days if I want to finish the 10 remaining classes I have left, before my move.

After my class I went to the Gap and Ann Taylor Loft. I bought a pencil skirt from the Gap and a tan dress from Ann Taylor. They both were having sales, and both items I bought for around $20. I really have to watch my spending until I move, however I need professional clothes!

This is the white items I ended up with for my "black and white room". I took back a few things I mentioned I bought on the blog, but the items on the bed are:





I also bought a single black frame that will go over my bed with a 11x14 black and white picture. I don't know which one to put in it yet, to fit the "feel" of my room. I want it to be a picture I took. Here are a few I am thinking about: 




What do you think? (Hannah?)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! #1 fan here! I like the last picture of the city. The one of the old woman scares me. Good job on the yoga and thanks for chatting with me this weekend :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, The old lady was kind of scary. She made that cigarette by herself. The only problem the city one was taken on a smaller camera, so I don't know if the picture quality will be as good on 11X14. I can't wait to chat with you in REAL LIFE next weekend! XOXO

    ReplyDelete