Saturday, April 16, 2011

Inspired...

I arrived in LAX last night around 7:30 PM. We drove to San Diego and went to bed almost immediately, I was exhausted from the travel and time change. Today was a great day in San Diego! I love it here. What a great city. Hannah and I decided not to do the run in the morning because we already had to get up early for the wine tasting and knew it was going to be a long day. We started the day taking a limo bus to three different wineries about a hour form San Diego. It was a perfect beautiful day.

We got back to San Diego around 3: 00 PM and I met up with my friend Kirk to see his new yoga studio, Hale Holistic.  It was amazing! A few months ago Kirk told me his vision, sent me his business plan, and now to see it all come together was awesome. He is truly living his dream, and the studio is exactly what I envisioned it would be and more. I am so excited for him. We walked into lululemon after lunch and they seemed really excited to feature him as the studio of the month, possibly in June. It was really inspiring to see Kirk living his dreams... I am so proud of him. I took a few pictures of the studio I will post when I get home and can load them! 

I haven't worked out in about 3 days. I am starting to feel antsy, and am looking forward to getting some mileage in Hermosa this week. My friend who I am staying with, Natalie told me about a few running tails close to her apartment so I'm excited to explore...


No comments:

Post a Comment