Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Shoes!

My new shoes arrived today from Nike. I'm really excited to take them out for a run! Unfortunately it doesn't look like that will be possible until my next destination: Orlando! Look at the difference! I really needed these.




It's almost 2 AM and I really need to fall asleep. I think I'm having a hard time falling asleep because today was a busy day from 8:45 AM basically up until now. I packed my entire car, so full that I'm scared to open the back side doors because I don't want anything to fall on my head.

I went to slow flow today, and enjoyed it more than yesterdays class. The teacher was very challenging for a slow flow class. I have 2 more classes to use and one more day. Will I be able to make it tomorrow? We'll see! Not if I don't get to bed ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment