Monday, April 25, 2011

Yoga and Errands

I have 3 yoga sessions to use in 2 days. Can I do it? Am I just crazy? Probably. I would hate to waste them, especially since each class is about $16. Today I woke up and barely made it to my 8:45 AM Sanga Vinyasa class. I really didn't feel like going, and didn't really enjoy myself because of it. I couldn't concentrate because of everything I had on my "list" of things to do today. In fact I wore my watch and watched the minutes go by until the class was over. Yoga is 100% what you put into it. Today I just didn't have the energy to put much into it. It did feel good to stretch out though after a week of long runs and sitting on the plane.

This is the picture I ended up framing for my room. It's a picture I took in Tokyo in a souvenir shop.


My living room is almost 100% full of things packed for Florida. The challenge will be fitting everything into my car. That is tomorrow's task. 

No comments:

Post a Comment