Saturday, April 2, 2011

April Showers

I missed Yoga this morning, because I decided to spend the morning with my mom eating pancakes and shopping for my new room! I had buckwheat pancakes, and they were delicious! I ate 2 pancakes and half a piece of bacon for breakfast. After we spent the day looking for different white pillows. I think I am going to have nightmares about pillows attacking me in my sleep. However we found some cute things, and after I have it figured out I will post.
There is a pet store at one of the malls we went to, and I had to go in. How cute is this baby? I wish I could have taken him home with me.
It's not warm out today but it's not freezing either. It started to rain a bit at the end, but it pushed me to get home because I didn't want to get wet. Maybe high 40s, but not sunny. I have to hurry and meet a friend in a little bit, but I managed to do a quick 5.5 mile run. I am so happy I went! I love when I debate to run or not to run, and I do run and love it! I walked a little bit of it in the beginning and end. I think I'm going to stop counting the walking, even though I said I would for marathon training because it doesn't give me a accurate pace. I need a new watch!!!!!! Also, I NEED TO DO MORE LONG RUNS!

I ran 5.5 miles in 54:03

I love the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment