Monday, April 18, 2011

Hermosa!

Today my friend Kendall and I walked on the "strand" in Hermosa Beach, Manhattan/ South Bay. It was great! It was fun to see active runners, bikers, rollerbladers and bikers walk along the trail. I avoided all dogs :)

We walked 5 miles in 1:24:16. 

I ended up going to the clinic for my dog bite. I got a prescription and tetanus shot. My leg looked better today, but my family was still pretty upset about it and urged me to go. We had pinkberry after and it was delicious! I got a mini original flavor with brownie bites, yogurt bites, and organic gummy bears. We went to In N Out burger for dinner because it was right next to the airport and we had to drop off my friend Kendall to go back to Boston. I am sad she had to leave! Speaking of Boston, the man who won the marathon today did so in 2:03. That is CRAZY!

I am going to Disneyland tomorrow, so I need to go to sleep and prepare for that! But the following day is my 20 mile run. I'm looking forward to a nice long RUN on the beach!



No comments:

Post a Comment