Sunday, April 10, 2011

Swimming!

I love swimming on a hot day! I don't like being cold, but when the water is the right temperature it is perfect. This morning was one of those days. I debated going on a walk, but I was a little sore in my back and it felt like it was going to be a hot one today! Instead I opted for the pool. I alternated between breaststroke and freestyle for one hour. My girlfriends sat by the pool and watched me while they gossiped and sunbathed, but I was happy to get my hour workout in. Sometimes it gets discouraging because I feel like I work harder than anyone I know, but still have the hardest time reaching my goals. I am just going to keep my head up and keep doing what I'm doing...

We are going to the outlets today, I am determined to get some "key" professional pieces and a Birthday outfit for my upcoming Birthday :) Wish me luck shopping!

The first picture is the pool I swam in today and the second is my sister and I out last night. I will say it here, I am probably one of the luckiest people in the world to have the sister I do. Not many people can say they have someone who has their best interest at heart 132432% of the time and cares for them the way my sister does. I am a lucky duck! My sister is truly my best friend and inspiration.


No comments:

Post a Comment