Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just one of those days

Today was "just one of those days" where I just felt stressed and uneasy. I am really ready to be done with my previous job, I only have 6 days left which is great. Work went by slow, and I had really bad cramps today. I didn't feel well at all so after school I came home and took a long nap. When I woke up and had dinner, I decided I would do two yoga classes again. I am so happy I did. However, it's 10:46 PM and I am wide awake right now.

Yoga was crowded, very crowded. The Xflowsion class was fun, but at the end of the day the room felt humid and damp. I felt like I got a good workout, but that class is really what you put into it. I stayed after for "Slow drumming Flow" which is basically slow flow with some drum playing. The 2 hours seemed to go by fast, and I was happy to spend some of the day active. I didn't get even half of what I wanted to accomplish today, and tomorrow night I leave for Florida. I am going to bring my laptop. I am excited for the trip, but I haven't packed or anything yet. I'm guessing tomorrow will be another busy morning, but at least I'll know I have the sunshine to look forward too. I'm going to make a conscious effort to drink a LOT of water tomorrow because the weather forecast for this weekend is HOT! I am planning on a long run, short run and swimming in the 3 days weekend. Sounds perfect to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment