Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wahoo!

I did it! I went to my second yoga today. Yoga Shelter was having a 25% off sale and I really debated buying a pair of "Groovy Run Shorts" by lululemon. (They are not currently on the site). I love the Speed Short but they are a little short and for long runs. The Groovy ones look longer, so do the "Turbo" ones on the site. I really want a outfit for my upcoming marathon, but I just couldn't spend the money today since I am moving tomorrow and have no idea what kind of expenses I'm in for this weekend to finish furnishing my room and bathroom in my new apartment.

I did end up with a thick headband I have never seen in the stores or online at lululemon today. I wore it to yoga and it didn't stay on my head great, but I like it. I'm happy I went to one final slow flow tonight. It was the same instructor as my first time there a few months ago, and I haven't had a class with her since. It was funny today for my last class I had her again, kind of like it was a full yoga circle. I really liked her, and was bummed I didn't have her at all the other 22 times.



I spent the day visiting family and friends. Tomorrow at 7 AM I am off to my new adventure in Orlando. I am excited! I'm not very excited for the drive, but I'm happy my dad is going with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment