Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios

The only workout I had today was WALKING. And LOTS OF IT! My brother and I conquered Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios. I woke up at 7:30 AM to prepare for our Disney day. We left the house today around 8:45 AM and didn't get back home until 8 PM. We went to the Animal Kingdom lodge first to park our car before Animal Kingdom since we planned on eating at Sanaa. It worked out great! We parked for FREE at the hotel, took the bus to Animal Kingdom and started our day. Animal Kingdom was not very crowded, and we got to go to everything we wanted. My favorites of the day were Festival of the Lion King and the Expedition Everest. We were able to walk on the Expedition Everest twice on the "single riders" line, and we were right on time for the Lion King show!

I knew exactly what I wanted at lunch, I visited this restaurant last May and really enjoyed the lamb. My brother ordered a burger, and was disappointed it didn't come with fries or a side considering it was over $12, but nonetheless it was really good! Also the view is amazing, there are zebras and giraffes right outside the window!
After lunch we headed to Hollywood Studios. My favorites are Toy Story Mania and Tower of Terror. We also watched a documentary about Walt Disney that was pretty interesting. Visiting Disney just makes me want to be a part of it and work there all that much more!
This is pretty cool, it was a small model of Tokyo Disney Sea. It was awesome, because I've been there!
I'm exhausted and I need to plan our day for tomorrow. We don't know if we are going to do Magic Kingdom and Epcot or go straight to HARRY POTTER! We are going to plan it right now. Today was a lot of fun, great weather, no lines, fun times with my brother and of course DISNEY! 

I am considering doing a 5K Saturday to benefit the Special Olympics here in Winter Park (my new favorite city). I'll keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment