Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday...

The Sunday has finally arrived that has that "Sunday" feeling. Meaning, tomorrow I go back to work. I have been out of work the past 3 weeks while living in Orlando, running the half marathon and trying to pursue my dream to work for Disney. I slept at my sister's last night and we went to see "The Adjustment Bureau". I do NOT recommend this movie, it was one of the worst movies I have seen in the theatre in a long time. I really couldn't wait until it was over, I was bored and fidgety.

We went to California Pizza Kitchen at Partridge Creek for lunch with my entire family, and it was a blast. We stayed from about 12:30 PM-2:30 PM, just catching up since I have been in Orlando and my dad has been traveling. I love eating out with my parents, because we usually order a few different things which means I get to try it all! It really has scarred me, because whenever I go out without them I never know what to order and want to try multiple items!

After lunch, my sister and I met Natalie at Lifetime Fitness. Lifetime is impressive, they have a huge pool, mini restaurant, kid care, basketball courts, and a lot of different cardio machines. My hip was bothering me, not hurting, just bothering- so I decided not to run today but take advantage of cardio machines. I did 15 minutes on the "Arc Trainer" (my favorite), 15 minutes on the "Stepmill" and 30 minutes on the Stationary Bike. I didn't know the names of all of these, so I looked them up on a website that explains them called "Ask the Trainer".  The stepmill was a challenge! It was basically climbing stairs, but going nowhere. It was fun to have "workout buddies"! Guess what, I am actually sore today from my Exercise TV workout yesterday!

Here is a new tune for your Sunday evening, I LOVE it! "Chairlift- Bruises" Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment