Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Blue!



I made the blue level! Which means since I bought my Nike Plus watch I have ran over 620 miles! It's so nice that my screen changed from green to blue! HA! There are a lot of training programs on there, maybe I'll check them out for my next half marathon/ marathon training.

It was NOT a easy run. I wanted to do a QUICK 3 miles because I have to get ready now, and it was hot. My goal was to get each mile under 9 minutes, but I was dehydrated and hungry- I was busy all morning cleaning that I figured I would just eat when I got back from my run. Big mistake, I was lacking energy and almost stopped a few times, but I didn't.

I ran 3 miles in 26:39 with a 8:51 pace. 

I JUST made under my goal. Current weather? 81 degrees. I need to drink water and take a shower now, more meetings tonight! I'm so happy I got one last run in before I leave tomorrow. I am really going to miss the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment