Thursday, March 10, 2011

Michigan... Cold

I'm back in Michigan. I woke u early this morning, around 6:00 AM to prepare the house, take care of the dog, and lock up before my friend picked me up around 6:45 AM to head to the airport. I was sad to leave the little dog, I love Scampi! He is so sweet, and always would come sit by me.

I arrived back in Michigan before 11 AM and could tell it was freezing just by looking outside. So I'm being a little dramatic, it's in the 40's but it was 80 yesterday in Florida!

I love being home, but I already miss Orlando...

Today lululemon came out with a new print called Unicorn Tears. They also have a new color called "Violaceous" which is kind of a hot purple shade. I like it, I'm not crazy about the new color but I like the Unicorn Print. I really like this "Pure Move Crop", it looks like there are little fluffy flowers on legs! They're $78, and not specific to running, more yoga. I really don't need a pant right now, if anything running shorts and tanks.

Pure Move Crop
Unicorn Tear Print, "Down Time Jacket
"Violaceous" color in Define Jacket
What are your thoughts about the new color and prints? Like? Dislike? I think I have to see them both in the store as well. I am about to take a nap before writing some follow up e-mails from last week. What a great vacation, Orlando- I can't wait to see you again (hopefully soon!)

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back Aubs! I love love love your blog and keeping up with all your adventures. I don't particularly like the Unicorn Tears print, it looks too 80's for me! I need to get some of those running shorts you recommended though. Miss you! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment my Fairy Godmother! xoxo

    ReplyDelete