Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Second Day- Sore

I decided to go to the Outlets last night. Not the one I went to the day before the Expo, but ones near them. They were awesome! They are called the Orlando Premium Outlets.  They have Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, BCBG, and Neiman Marcus. I ended up buying a top at BCBG that was over $100 originally for $9.95! And this cute little dress from Neiman Marcus that was originally $245 for $70!
I actually love shopping by myself, but I ALWAYS send a picture of something on me to my sister before buying it. She is totally honest, and will tell me if she loves or hates something- I almost bought a top that I wasn't sure about and she told me she wasn't crazy about it, and I agreed!

Today I went to Yoga at LA Fitness. My left ankle is kind of sore, so I put the brace back on. I woke up knowing the class was at 9:45 AM so I had a quick breakfast of strawberries, blueberries, greek yogurt, and granola and got ready for the class. I got to LA Fitness and they must have just cleaned the studio but it REAKED of bleach and cleaning products. My family uses all natural cleaning products, so the smell really was strong. It gave me a little bit of a headache, and it was hard to concentrate during yoga with the smell. Also, all the lights in this room were kept on and it was distracting. It wasn't the best class I've ever been to, but at least I got some stretching in! I considered staying and doing some strength training but my ankle was bothering me so I just came back. I am drinking a protein shake right now with milk, blueberries and flax seeds. Yum!
This is Scampy yesterday on the way to the vet. I love this puppy! My friend Natalie thought it was funny I called Scampy a puppy because when she got to the house she said "HE IS NOT A PUPPY", but he's so well behaved and cute he reminds me of a puppy! Also, he is a old soul. I know it, he was so good at the Vet and just so sweet! 
This was the pasta I ate last night. I'm already craving it again for today!
 I don't know what I am going to do today quite yet. I want to check out Winter Park, Florida.  From what I hear it is a upscale area with cute restaurants and places to check out. I am picking up my little brother from the airport tonight around 10:45 PM- tomorrow we go to DISNEY!


No comments:

Post a Comment