Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Last Day in Orlando :(

I feel like I NEED to be outside right now. The sun is shining, but I am packing and cleaning up the house- because today is my last day in Orlando. I can't believe how fast these 18 days flew by. I set my alarm for 8:30 AM today but for some reason couldn't get out of bed until 9:30. I think my body knew it was my last day and tried fighting me by staying in bed. I had a quick breakfast of granola and a light blue cheese laughing cow  (delicious) and now I am multitasking laundry, packing, blogging and setting up last minute meetings. Yesterday went great, each contact I met with forwarded me to a different contact I am meeting with today.

I am meeting two different people today. I am hoping to get a run in before that, since it will be my last run in this beautiful weather until my Florida and California trip in April. I heard a lot of great things about Disneyland in California and am excited to check it out. I also heard about a museum in San Francisco called "The Walt Disney Family Museum" which I would love to see.

There are a few running articles I came across that I want to look into, I will post them after I do. One is "101 Greatest Tips" and the other is a debate between running with music or without.

I need to finish up here, I feel like I have one million things to do today and not enough time to finish everything I want to accomplish!

Also, I was mentioned by Arctic Ease on twitter. My first mention! It linked to my blog where I talked about using the wrap after my run. Fun!


Tweets mentioning @stylerunning

»
 Arctic Ease 

@ 
@ thanks so much, glad you enjoyed the race & that we could help ease the pain :-)
 Arctic Ease 

Thanks for a great mention!  via @
 Orlando Bad Drivers 

RT @: Orlando has impatient drivers... Everyone honks!
 Arctic Ease 

its a fun race for your 1St RT @: Less than a month until my first half marathon! Disney Princess Marathon, here I come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment