Wednesday, March 23, 2011

It's a wonderful world!

Today the world seems a little bit sweeter. I woke up to "BABY DAY" marked across my calendar. My cousin Julie, who lived with me a few years growing up- is just like a sister. She had her third beautiful child today, Peter Nicholas! I was anxious to get out of work and go to the hospital to see the little guy. Peter Nicholas, welcome to the world! I was so excited during school, a few of the kids even made cards for me to bring the baby. They said things like "To Baby, From Bob" and had random drawings on it. It was very sweet! I did bring them to my cousin at the hospital. The baby is precious, and so little! I could have put him in my pocket and no one would have noticed.
This morning I had the cereal I talked about a few posts back, that everyone complained had no taste. I am still a fan of the crunch, but it's mandatory you add it with fruit, in my opinion. Here is the box, and the 0 sugar Nutrition Facts.  They are called Mom's Best Naturals Toasted Wheat-fuls. 
I am still not feeling one hundred percent, but I feel a lot better. The weather is terrible, it's absolutely freezing so I have no desire to run in the freezing ice and cold. I went to Yoga tonight, and was still a little stuffed up, but I'm glad I went. It was called "slow drumming flow" at Yoga Shelter which was basically the same as a slow flow class with one main difference: drums! At first I felt a little weird, because when the instructor played the drums and we kind of had "free range" to wobble around. People around me were getting really into it, but I had a hard time. The rest of the class was great, I went to the 8:30 PM class so it was dark and candles were lit which really gave the class a cool vibe. At the end the instructor played the guitar and sang too, which was very unexpected but he had a beautiful voice so it ended up being a really interesting class. I see a lot of yoga for the week. It's going to be cold again tomorrow, and I still have 2 days left on my z-pack. I can't wait to go back to the hospital and see that little baby again tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment