Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In love... with Winter Park!

I spent the day at a city I have heard quite a bit about. Winter Park, Florida. It was the cutest little place ever! There were boutiques, restaurants and the cutest stores! I loved it. 
My ankle is feeling better, and I'm definitely not as sore as I was the day I ran the 12 miles on the track. I feel great, actually! My legs a little bit, but I walked around a lot today and it wasn't bothersome. 

I am waiting to pick up my brother from the airport, I have about a hour before he gets in. I am trying to plan our Disney day for tomorrow. Where to eat lunch? What park to go to first? Where to park? I need to figure out the plans so I have a good idea. I don't like the saying "play it by ear". 

Tomorrow is going to be 78 degrees! I don't think I could think of better weather than that for our big day! I am currently watching Charlie Sheen on 20/20. I am pretty sure I am going to have nightmares, for the rest of my life. I feel sad for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment