Monday, March 21, 2011

Sick :(

I tried to fight it. I really did. I tried to convince myself that I wasn't sick. Last week I slept terrible. It was an exciting week, with a lot of exciting news, but I didn't really sleep well at all. Saturday I started to feel really run down, but I thought it was from my 17 mile run/ walk. Sunday I felt worse. And today, I knew I needed to go to the Dr. I squeezed in an appointment right after work at 2 PM and when I got into my room, I fell asleep on the bed! When the Dr. came in he was like "hello?" and disoriented I thought it was my dad. It took me a while to figure out what was going on. Anyways, I have another bacteria infection and was given a z-pack. The Dr. was getting annoyed with me because I kept asking when I could run again. He told me to take off until Friday, but I am going to see how I feel in a few days and do Yoga. 

Today was a "rest" day on my schedule, but it wasn't very restful. It was exciting! I got a new car! I got a Mercury Mariner 2011. I wanted a Escape, but I fell in love with this little blue Mariner and ended up getting a better deal. I am so excited! I have never owned my own car before. I can't wait to do silly things such as keep a sweatshirt in the back and my tennis racket. I always shared a car with other family members and my dad would get annoyed when I left things in the trunk. It will be so fun to keep my own things in the car! I think this is my first step to officially becoming a grown up. Unfortunately that means the payments... 


The next step for my big move: find an apartment/ condo! The search is on for the perfect place.

No comments:

Post a Comment