Thursday, March 3, 2011

Magic Kingdom and Epcot

We started a little later today. We didn't leave the house until about 9 AM which we knew was a mistake, because usually at the parks you can get 5X as much done in the early AM or PM than you can the entire day! We had another lucky day of perfect weather and little to no lines though. Highlights at Magic Kingdom include Space Mountain, Mickey's PhilharMagic, and Splash Mountain. Epcot favorites are Soarin' (Get B1 for your seating, best seats in the room!), The Seas With Nemo and Friends, and Mission:Space. Mission Space has a g force feeling and is actually the same feeling as skydiving!

We had lunch at Frontier Land in the Magic Kingdom. I ordered a Taco salad and topped it with veggies from the veggies and sauce bar including tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, salsa, cheese and onions. By the time I was finished with all the toppings I barely touched the meat and taco bowl and gave it to my brother to eat! He had a cheeseburger (with fries) and I think the value at frontier land is pretty good since you get all the toppings for free. Our two lunches cost about $17. You can order ice water for FREE anywhere in the parks!





I am exhausted! Two FULL days at the parks. All four parks covered, every ride imaginable and the distance we walked? I can't even imagine. However, I am REALLY looking forward to running tomorrow! I haven't ran since Sunday and I can't wait for tomorrow! I am still debating about the 5k Saturday morning. For now, it's BEDTIME! 

No comments:

Post a Comment