Monday, March 28, 2011

What to do today...

The last few days I've just felt hungry and sleepy. I don't know how to explain it, maybe it's the stress of everything, or from the long runs my body is not used to. Either way, I haven't been eating the healthiest, and I think because of it it's caused me to hibernate. With my move almost exactly a month away, I kind of wish the marathon training wasn't at this moment. I am trying to mix my remaining Yoga sessions, training for the marathon, visiting the new baby, spending time with family, figuring out where I will live in Orlando, packing, and making all of the possible appointments (dentist, dr., etc.) before my move. Add spending next weekend in Florida and the following week in California, and I am pretty overwhelmed! I actually feel guilty just sitting here writing this post, with so much on my plate.

I was originally planning on going to Yoga tonight, but my cousin invited me over for dinner. Since my family is out of town, I will go and enjoy the new baby and the company of my cousins. It's a little cold out right now, but supposed to be nicer tomorrow so I think I'll postpone a run until tomorrow. I think I'll end up doing a few Exercise TV  workouts.

Today for a snack after school I had pretzels and red pepper hummus. It was delicious!

I am trying to save money, yet decorate my new room CUTE! What can I use, and what do I get rid of? I'm thinking all white bed, black and white pictures, maybe some of these silly college pillows...
I have some catching up to do right now until my workout, dinner is at 5 (really early, eating with toddlers) so I am going to finish it up. Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment