Friday, March 4, 2011

Happy Friday!

WOW I was sleepy! It was so nice to go to sleep knowing I could sleep in the next day. I can't believe I only have less than a week left of my Orlando adventure, it is FLYING by and I'm loving every minute. I woke up at 9:30 AM today, which gave me a nice 9 hours of sleep! I just ate some breakfast: organic greek yogurt, flax seeds, strawberries, blueberries with a little granola on top and now I am just letting it settle a minute before getting ready for a RUN! The weather is absolutely perfect, 75 and sunny- I can't even imagine better running weather.

Look what I found on my phone- it's the Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival and it was quite impressive, however my favorite was this little guy. POOH BEAR!


I am debating right NOW if I'm going to do the run or not tomorrow, basically once I hear if my friend is coming tonight or tomorrow I'll make the decision! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment