Sunday, March 27, 2011

FUN Yoga!

I fell asleep last night around 1 AM, which was early considering I took almost a 3 hour nap during the day. I slept in until 9:15 AM and woke up right in time to get ready for YOGA! I was excited for today's because it was something different, and I loved it! It was called xflowsion.

xflowsion is the class getting national attention created by Eric Paskel. Xflowsion is a fun, exciting, challenging and one-of-a-kind class that integrates Yoga, Martial Arts, and Dance. It moves to the sweet sounds of music from all genres and generations. (A Trademark of uKarma Corp.)

It was CROWDED. Usually a crowded class at Yoga Shelter is 3 rows full, today all 4 were full! It was a exciting, fast moving, great class. I really enjoyed every minute. I'm bummed because Wednesday is the next time it is offered and I have plans Wednesday night, which means I have to wait another week! I felt like a got a great workout, loosened up a bit and had a great stretch.

The weather looks like it might warm up a bit this week... I am thinking I will attempt the 18 mile run I didn't complete on Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday when the weather is in the 40s.
I'm supposed to have 13 miles the following week, then actually I only have a 20 left before the marathon. I need to keep stretching too, I can tell my body feels different and not so tight this time around from the Yoga and extra stretching I have been doing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment