Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring!

Yes, it's spring! I woke up stuffed up. I think a cold is coming on. I really don't want to get sick, so I think I might make a Dr. apt to go in tomorrow before it gets worse. I woke up to go to YOGA this morning at Yoga Shelter.  I went to a fusion class, and really enjoyed it. It was slow, yet a little bit challenging and stretched out my legs exactly where I needed it. My right leg is a little sore today, but not too bad. I was exhausted yesterday, I went to bed early and it felt great. I stayed up only late enough to see the "Supermoon". 
"About every 28 years a 'supermoon' occurs. This is when the moon's orbit is closest to earth at the same time as a full moon. Saturday night will be the biggest, brightest full moon you will see in the next 28 years."

Today in Yoga, our instructor talked about the first day of spring and the great thing about changing seasons is we can make life changes every season, actually every Sunday and we don't even need a new week or a new season, but we can make changes every second in our life. My life is going through a lot of changes right now, and I am excited. I need to stay calm the next few months as I make some of these changes... 

No comments:

Post a Comment