Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Gloomy!

I am still sick. I have been fighting my body's request to rest, because of everything going on right now. Today I gave in. I am laying in bed, but still working. I am busy looking at apartments, and taking care of "things" I have to do before my big move. There are a lot of things I have to consider. It was so fun driving my new car to work today! I love that I can plug my Ipod or flash drive directly into it for music. My friend Justin in Thailand gave me this cute little Mickey flash drive when I left Bangkok as a going away present, and I saved it for the perfect time. I think this is it!


I really need to use the rest of my Yoga sessions before my big move, along with about 23423894320432 other things on that list. Tomorrow I will have a new baby cousin- but more like a nephew. My cousin Julie lived with me for a few years growing up, she is one of my best friends in the world and I can't wait to meet the new little baby! The last few weeks have been a whirlwind... 

No comments:

Post a Comment